Energy passive house is a house that provides residents with high indoor quality during winter and in summer, while at the same time allowing to significantly reduce the energy consumption of heating and operation by 90% compared to the current standard.
High quality indoor environment, higher surface temperature of peripheral structures, always fresh air supply, high energetic efficiency, these are just some benefits of healthy leaving in passive house.
- Higher temperature of internal surfaces of perimeter structures due to a very good thermal envelope. The difference between the temperature of the interior air and the surface of the walls and windows also in the winter is very small (2-3 degrees)
- The quality of the air is ensured by constant fresh air intake and exhausting the exhaust air, which ensures the ventilation unit
- The energy efficiency of the house, thanks to its construction, saves up to 90% of the heating costs during its lifetime
- Passive use of solar energy due to the southern orientation of the glazed areas
- The air tightness of the house ensures the proper functioning of the ventilation system
- Higher investment costs for project documentation
- Higher investment costs for realization of the work due to the use of better building materials and filling of holes, greater thickness of the thermal insulation but also of the technical equipment of the house. The increased initial investment will return due to lower energy consumption as well as the increased market value of such a home